Are you concerned about your health and your family's health due to all the chemicals existing in the food you eat every day? So are we at Casetta Catering. So we decided to put together a list of 6 benefits of eating organic.
1. Great Taste -This food tastes so much better as it is grown in healthy soil.
2. High Standards - They have to meet very high standards to be considered and called organic. These foods have to go through a tough certification process to make sure that the food was handled and processed correctly.
Make sure to look for when it says that it's organic that it was certified by the Quality Assurance International (QAI) standards. These standards are what confirm both production and manufacturing follow the correct procedures, making sure you get the best food possible.
3. Soil Erosion - Organic farmers make sure to farm in ways that save soil as erosion is a huge problem right now. These guys are always involved in programs to conserve and restore soil.
4. Health Benefits - You can be trying to naturally treat health issues or prevent future illnesses due to chemicals found in food. Production of organic food reduces the risk of health problems as they avoid using the chemicals used in regular food production. They also don't use antibiotics either in animal food which in turn causes people to become resistant to be able to fight off diseases in the future. It is a safer work environment for their employees too.
5. Organic Partnership with Wildlife - Organic farmers know and believe that both animals and insects are a natural part of farming. So in this specific crops are created to serve the needs of wildlife instead of spraying chemicals. In this they also manage any wetlands, ponds or animal preserves that might be located in their farmland.
6. Support for the Local Farming Community - People who buy organic are the only supporters of the small local farmer and their families. This food for the most part is not made by big plants that barely resemble farms as they are so manufactured now. They are grown on the small farms that are being ran out of business.
Casetta Catering fully believes in supporting the local community and small farmers through buying only organic foods. We believe in the healthy and organic lifestyles and wish to share it with everyone. Organic is the best in our opinion...